PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2 - DAY 39 LAST DAY OF INTERNSHIP

Today was the last last day of our practice teaching phase 2. The learning experience we received was tremendous and worth remembering and following in our day to day life. It have really helped me in building myself as a future teacher. Thanks to all the experiences and memories. I will always keep this in my mind. During my teaching practice internship, I gained invaluable insights that have shaped my perspective on education. From honing classroom management techniques and crafting effective lesson plans to fostering an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, I learned the art of balancing flexibility with structure. Moreover, this experience instilled in me the significance of continuous growth through self-reflection, collaborative teamwork, and embracing technology as a tool for enhanced engagement. As I embark on my teaching career, these lessons will undoubtedly guide my approach and fuel my passion for creating a meaningful impact in the lives of my future students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 9 : PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2

PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2 -DAY 18 INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEK 2: PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2