PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2 -DAY 36

I reached the school at 8 am. I marked the attendance. In the 8th period I conducted the diagnostic test for 8 standard students. I had substitution at 6A, 7G and 3F in the 4th, 5th and 6th periods respectively. "Behind every successful student, there's a teacher who believed in the power of hard work. Teachers exemplify dedication and resilience, shaping not only minds but also character. Their unwavering commitment to going the extra mile inspires generations, reminding us that with persistent effort, the seeds of knowledge they sow today will bloom into a brighter tomorrow." Whenever I feel a little exhausted by all the works I remember about the responsibility on my shoulder as a teacher. It helps me to get throgh these struggles. I left the school at 3pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 9 : PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2

PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2 -DAY 18 INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEK 2: PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2