WEEK 8 : PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2

DAY 30 (31/07/2023) I reached the school at 8am. I marked the attendance. I didn't have any classes to teach today. I had substitution at 9A in the 3rd period and in 5I in the seventh period. In 9A I was assigned with exam duty. In 5I in Alphonsa Block I conducted a quiz. I left the school at 3 pm.
DAY 31 (1/08/2023) I reached the school at 8am. I marked the attendance. I didn't have any classes to teach today. I had substitution class at 8E in the 5th period and 4H in the 8th period. I left the school at 3 pm. DAY 32 ( 2/08/2023) I reached the school at 8 am. I conducted the achievement test today in the 8th standard. I left the school at 3 pm. DAY 33 (3/08/2023) I reached the school at 8am. I had substitution at 3F and 2D in the 5th and 7th period respectively. I left the school after marking attendance at 3 pm. DAY 34 (4/07/2023) I reached the school at 8am. I had substitution at 6 A. I managed the class by using a film clipping explanation on social problems. I left the school after marking attenance at 3 pm. As, It was getting closer to the end of practice teaching I felt sad, I will always be greatful for the opportunity to teach in this school. It was indeed a privilege and I will always take the lessons I learned from here for my future as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 9 : PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2

PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2 -DAY 18 INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEK 2: PRACTICE TEACHING PHASE 2